Looking for a healthy alternative to sandwiches and junk food that has the perfect amount of crunch and zest, and is packed with protein? Look no further than these delicious, colorful Thai peanut chicken wraps. Soon to be a favorite among residents of South Florida, these healthy wraps and the delicious peanut dressing will be a go-to family favorite.
Makes 4 Wraps
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup creamy all-natural peanut butter, well mixed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
For the wraps:
- 4 Baby Spinach Garlic Vedgee Wraps
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup diced fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup diced green onion
- 1 pound baked chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- To make the dressing, mix the peanut butter through red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Evenly divide the carrots, red bell pepper, red cabbage, spinach, cilantro, green onion, sliced chicken and peanuts between the four Vedgee wraps.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing into each wrap before rolling up, carefully tucking the sides as you roll. Serve with extra peanut sauce for dipping.