Toggle the Widgetbar
- 2 tsp. each: ground cumin, chili powder and garlic salt
- 2 lb. beef skirt steak
- 8 thin slices large sweet onion or red onion
- Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese
- 6 (7 to 8-inch) Roasted Red Pepper Rosemary Vedgee Wraps, heated
- 1/2 cup each: salsa and chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or broiler to high heat.
- Rub combined cumin, chili powder and garlic salt over the skirt steak. Coat steak and onion slices lightly with cooking spray.
- Grill or broil steak and onion slices 5 minutes per side or until the desired color appears. Slice grilled steak into thin strips; separate onion slices into rings.
- Sprinkle cheese in the center of warm wraps. Arrange steak and onions over wraps; add salsa and cilantro. Roll up; cut each in half and serve!