The meal of champions, breakfast is a great way to give your body the nutrient-filled boost it needs to start your day! These delicious cheesy bacon breakfast wraps are perfect for on-the-go breakfasts and ideal for kids to grab on their way out the door.
Makes 4 Wraps
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 oz. frozen hash browns
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ cup of milk or water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 4 large San Marzano Tomato and Garlic Vedgee Wraps
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Hot sauce, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, pouring off half the remaining fat.
- Cook the hash browns in bacon fat according to the package directions. Transfer to a plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk (or water if using). Wipe out the skillet, returning it to medium heat and melt the butter. When the butter begins foaming, reduce heat to medium-low, adding the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Using a rubber spatula, occasionally stir until soft curds form.
- To assemble the wraps: In the center of each wrap, add a layer of hash browns, eggs, cheese, and sliced avocado. Fold in the two sides and the bottom, rolling it up tightly. Service with hot sauce, if desired.