This delicious and easy wrap is made with fresh avocado, shredded chicken and bacon. Rolled with our Spinach and Garlic Vedgee Wrap. Try this out for a simple meal to serve anytime!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- 4 Baby Spinach and Garlic Vedgee wraps
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 cups fresh shredded spinach
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Cook bacon on a large skillet until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Remove the pit and skin from the avocado. Mash the avocado in a small bowl with salt and pepper, add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
- Spread avocado mixture on the tortilla, add shredded spinach down the center, add tomatoes, 2 slices of bacon and shredded chicken mixture.
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll like a burrito.
- Repeat steps for the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Cut each wrap in half before serving.
Do you have different variations of this recipe? We’d like to know! Email us your recipe and we may feature it on our website and social media.