This spicy wrap is made using fresh ingredients and lends a delightful Asian kick to our Roasted Red Pepper Rosemary Vedgee Wrap. Try this recipe for a quick, delicious meal!
Makes 4 Wraps
- 4 Roasted Red Pepper Rosemary Vedgee wraps
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark or light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce or fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or sambal oelek, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- Kosher salt to taste
- Butter lettuce leaves, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Cilantro, chopped
- Avocado, diced
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sambal oelek in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add scallions and garlic; cook occasionally stiring for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add ground chicken, lightly season with salt. Cook thoroughly, breaking up the chicken with a wooden spoon, 5-7 minutes.
- Add reserved soy sauce mixture to the chicken mixture, mixing until the liquid reduces, approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken mixture with lettuce, avocado, more sambal oelek or Sriracha, cilantro and squeeze lime juice.
- Fold in the two sides of the Vedgee wrap and roll like a burrito.
- Cut each wrap in half before serving.